Beta reader needed for McKay / Shep centric team fic

  • Kat Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2006
      Hi,

      My usual beta is still AWOL so I am once more out here in cyber space looking for a beta reader.  My story is a team fic with a focus on McKay and Sheppard.  Parts 1 to 6 are already published here:

      I'm looking for a beta who will keep an eye on the flow of the story, correct any overly English-sounding dialogue, help me stay in character and help with technobabble (I did soft sciences... what more can I say?).  Oh, and any nudges on grammar (especially commas) more than welcome.

      Part 7 is (oh so very nearly) ready for beta-ing and there should be 3 or 4 more parts.  Any offers?

      Thanks,

      Kat.