Need Beta for a NC-17 Adult Rated Slash Story

  • Dom
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
      I have a completed story that needs a second pair of eyes to review
      grammer, punctuation and welcome comments on the storyline for an NC-
      17 rated slash story [angst, hurt/comfort, first time, drama, episode
      related - seasons one and two]. Major relationship is Sheppard and
      McKay. Title: The Light In His Eyes.

      Dom
      [dfbbear58@...]
    • fluffylittlewolf
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2006
        Hi

        I've never beta'd before, although I do write, so I'll give it a look
        if you want.

        Regards
        Huggle