I'm looking for a beta for an adventure story, Shep whumping etc

  • valleya2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2006
      Hi, I'm writing my first sga story after years of writing in other
      fandoms. I need someone who is sga-saavy to help me with details and
      also continuity. (Of course, grammar, etc, is always appreciated <G>)

      I started posting it on fanfiction.net in October before I realized it
      was going to be a much longer story (4 chapters posted, and it will
      probably be 20 chapters when done) So if you want to get an idea of
      what the story will be like, you can look there.
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3206984/1/

      Thanks in advance!

      Val

      ps--I just discovered wraithbait, so I will post the story there also
      once it's done. Thanks again!