Beta needed for a Rodney/Daniel NC-17 story

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2006
      Hi, I'm looking for a beta reader for my McKay/Jackson fic. Adult
      rated. I mostly need someone that can do the
      grammar/spelling/punctuation checks. hope to hear from you guys :)

      Anne
    • ShaMak
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
        Hey, Anne!
        If you are willing to wait until the first week of December, I can give it a shot!

        ShaMak

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
          Hey ShaMak,
          no problem. Thank you for your help :-)