Hi, I'm new to wraithbeta and I need a beta.

  • Amber M. Napoli
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Greetings all. This is the first message I've ever posted to a group
      before so if I mess it up, I want to apologize in advance. 'Nyways, I
      am posting because I need a beta for a story I am writing. I've got
      chapter one finished but I would like some constructive criticism as
      well as another person's perspective to help catch any errors that may
      exist. It is a gen category story... for now. Later installments will
      be NC-17 with het pairings for Sheppard/original character and McKay/
      same. Anyhoo, if anyone is interested, please let me know. I'd greatly
      appreciate it. Thanks!