Re: need beta

  • Cyndi B
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
      could you possibly give a little more detail about what you're writing?
    • babsji5
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2005
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Cyndi B" <custardpringle@y...> wrote:

        > could you possibly give a little more detail about what you're writing?

        a better question might be what am i not working on? i have a
        andromeda/SG-1 crossover i really need to finish.9down the rabbit
        hole) a hallowen story in SGA 'verse (eleven a secret that will never
        be told) a couple of challenges and drabble for SGA. i don't do slash,
        and rarely smut, even though my mind does play in the gutter. mostly
        humorous stuff, but i have been trying angst. which i find kind of
        difficult. if you're interested, let me know.
        babs