Beta needed - SGA team fic

  • Kat Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2006
      Hello,
      I have "lost" my usual beta - all mails are being bounced back (but if you get this Penny please let me know and I will try again) - so I am out here looking for a beta reader.
      My story (Calypso) is a team fic with a focus on McKay and Sheppard.  Parts 1 to 5 are already published on wraithbait / jumper bay and fan fic.  I'm looking for a beta who will keep an eye on the flow of the story, correct any overly English-sounding dialogue and help me stay in character.  Part 6 is ready for beta-ing and there should be 3 or 4 more parts.  Any offers?
      Thanks,
      Kat.