Beta needed for R McShep fic

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      This is an AU breaking away in second season but does contian spoilors
      for certain third season episodes, such as McKay and Mrs. Miller.R
      rating is for language, suggestive sexual scene and story leength is
      approx 80 pages at 12pt.

      Need an alpha to pick out spelling and grammer mistakes. Suggestion on
      chapter breaks also welcomed.

      If interested please email me at mysticmckight and let me know it's
      the R story you're interested in as I finished a short Nc-17. Thanks.
      Mystic