Beta needed (urgently) for gen AU crackfic

  • with_an_apostrophe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      Hi there!

      I'm writing two linked gen AU crackfics for the current flash_fic
      challenge and therefore need a beta in a hurry as my current beta is
      not responding.

      I would prefer an American, because I'm British and I need help
      with 'things that John Sheppard would definitely not say'!
      (like 'whilst' and 'nor' and 'rota' instead of 'rosta'.)

      Challenge is due by the end of the week. It's not overly long, but
      longer than the average flashfic!

      *hopes*