Beta for a short one page fic

  • moonshadegoldgirl
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      In addition to my bound to happen fic I could really use a beta for a
      short humorous like 3 page fic. I just needed spelling errors
      corrected that's it.

      LV
    • with_an_apostrophe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006
        Sure send it my way! I have a super-speedy turn aroud and I love
        humor/humour! Don't worry I'll stick to US spelling!

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "moonshadegoldgirl"