Need Beta for Humor, slash fic

  • Terri Mac
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
      Looking for beta to help with a Sheppard/McKay humor story. Grammer,
      story flow, suggestions are all welcome as I'd like to clean this up
      and finish it. It's a WIP but is nearly complete.

      Terri
    • Lorelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Terri Mac" <girlgonemadd@a...>
        wrote:

        > Looking for beta to help with a Sheppard/McKay humor story.
        Grammer,
        > story flow, suggestions are all welcome as I'd like to clean this up
        > and finish it. It's a WIP but is nearly complete.
        >
        > Terri

        Would love to do it. New at this though, so you'll have to tell me
        what I'm supposed to do.
      • Lorelle
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
          Do you still need a Beta? I only just got your message (I didn't put
          my Yahoo address in Outlook Express <moans>) If I'm too late, I'd be
          happy to Beta the next one. Sorry, sorry, sorry...