Beta for Bound To Happen

  • moonshadegoldgirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      After being pestered I finally gave in. This is what I need. Basically
      it's 21 chapters but I won't send all the chapters at once. I just
      need any spelling errors corrected and sentence structure checked. If
      there's anything that seems missing like a word or a word needs to be
      removed that is also useful. Thank you!

      LV