looking for beta of McKay/Novak fic

  • stacey hood
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2006
      Hi I'm looking for a beta of a McKay/Novak fiction it is a wip and I'm not sure how many chapters there is going to be.  I'm a terrible speller and would realy appreciate any help I could get.

      Thanks

    • stacey hood
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2006
        Hi I'm looking for a beta of a McKay/Novak fiction it is a wip and I'm not sure how many chapters there is going to be.  I'm a terrible speller and would realy appreciate any help I could get.

        Thanks

      • Jill
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2006
          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, stacey hood <lilmissripper@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi I'm looking for a beta of a McKay/Novak fiction it is a wip and I'm
          not sure how many chapters there is going to be. I'm a terrible speller
          and would realy appreciate any help I could get.

          > Thanks

          http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

          Of course I'll help! In my not-so-humble opinion, I'm an excellent
          speller. Don't worry about WIP's; I've got one in the works myself.
          Just send it to alterangirl@...