Anyone willing to beta long McShep NC-17?

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      I finished the fic a month or two back and it's been at the beta's, but
      she's just moved and RL is swamping her. She got about half way
      through, but couldn't say when she might be able to tackle the rest and
      seeing as I started this back in March, I'd like to get it posted as
      soon as I can.

      So, if anyone feels up to tackling about 113 pages of McShep, I'd be
      grateful. As I said in the subject line, it's NC-17. I like to think
      it's quite angsty and it has some John-whump at the beginning.

      Beta-wise, I'm looking for plot and characterisation more than spelling
      and grammar (though I won't turn that down either). I do some beta
      work myself and have also done a proofreading course, so I'm reasonably
      good with that side of things, though it is difficult to beta
      yourself. I do worry that the characters seem right though and that
      the plot doesn't have too few, or too many, details.

      If you fancy taking this on, let me know at laura_hackett@....

      And many thanks in advance.

      Laura.