I am looking for a Beta, its about Rodney and it is going to be a death fic

  • Jenny
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      The trouble is, English is not my first language, I am dyslexic, have
      not watched a single episode of stargate Atlantis and know the
      characters only from fan fictions.

      Then are parts of the story rip off's (but I stole from myself, so I
      hope it is fine), and I really would like to know if I should finish
      the ficlet, because I am not sure the way I experimented with the style
      of writing will be appreciated.

      On the plus side, the story is pretty short, and I am open to all
      suggestions someone would like to make.

      So far no relationship is planned (other than friendship), and the
      worst warning would be about some strong language I am sure everyone
      has already hared in kindergarten.

      All in all I think I can say I need a very patient angel *sights*
    • Jenny
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
        Mhhh, thank you, for all the kind offers I recived so far. But I think
        I have now enough help! Thanks alot for all the kindness! ^^