Need 2nd opinion beta for my fic.

  • tara.wheatcroft
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2006
      The info on the story is:

      Title: After Class
      Rating: Will be NC17 in later chapters.
      Category: Slash
      Main Characters/Pairing: McShep
      music teacher Mr. McKay like a moth to a flame. Who wonders just what
      skeletons are hiding in this new enigma's closet.

      Notes: I wanted to write a story which didn't involve any kind of Air
      Force/Scientist background for the guys but did involve the Math and
      the Music side.
      Warnings: Nope.
      Spoilers: None.
      Archiving: Full Archiving

      Can someone help? I have done 7 chapters so far.
    • twilights_bane
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
        Hello there! I'd be more than happy to read over it and give you a
        second opinion! ^_~

        Go ahead and send it on to Twilights_Bane@... and I'll go over
        it. ^^

        -Twilight