RE: [wraithbeta] Available to Beta

  • rachel fischer
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
      hey, my names Rachel, better known as llewellynprince(at least i hope so),
      would you bve up for the secondn part of my fic, Kink?
      its got multiple pairings and its rated nc-17.
      rachel

      >From: "Lorelle" <timrelle@...>
      >To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [wraithbeta] Available to Beta
      >Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 16:59:54 -0000
      >

      >Am new at this (Groups and Beta), but would LOVE to do some Beta
      >
      >Reading.� Australia is behind, so I'm probably not the best person to
      >
      >check on Episode Related storylines.� But can do Spelling, Grammar,
      >
      >Characterization, and anything else.� Not sure how to use Groups, so
      >
      >please email me directly.� Also don't know what I need to have to do
      >
      >Beta Reaading (I assumed it was just proof-reading?)- but I learn
      >
      >fast.� Would love to hear from someone.

      > Friends tv show

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > �Visit your group "wraithbeta" on the web.
      >�
      >�

    • Lorelle
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "rachel fischer"
        <rachelfischer01@m...> wrote:

        > hey, my names Rachel, better known as llewellynprince(at least i
        hope so),
        > would you bve up for the secondn part of my fic, Kink?
        > its got multiple pairings and its rated nc-17.
        > rachel
        >

        > >From: "Lorelle" <timrelle@y...>
        > >To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: [wraithbeta] Available to Beta
        > >Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 16:59:54 -0000
        > >

        > >Am new at this (Groups and Beta), but would LOVE to do some Beta
        > >
        > >Reading.  Australia is behind, so I'm probably not the best
        person to

        > >check on Episode Related storylines.  But can do Spelling,
        Grammar,

        > >Characterization, and anything else.  Not sure how to use Groups,
        so

        > >please email me directly.  Also don't know what I need to have to
        do

        > >Beta Reaading (I assumed it was just proof-reading?)- but I learn
        > >
        > >fast.  Would love to hear from someone.

        > > Friends tv show

        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        > >

        > >  Visit your group "wraithbeta" on the web.
        > >
        > >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        > >
        > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
        Service.

        Would love to. Don't know if I could read femslash though (if
        there's any)
      • Lorelle
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
          Sorry (again...) Please don't cross me off your list!