In need of Beta for four stories

  • cranberrytylenol
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006
      I'm looking for a beta-reader to check grammar and give critisim on
      quite a few stories. One Beta need not do all the stories. I need an
      un-biased opinion of my writing as well, to know if I should tackle
      larger projects.

      Expectations- McKay/Sheppard
      Rating is around... a PG13 or much less.
      Word count is 1198
      Decription: Reflections on Expectational Game Theory and Rodney's
      relationship with John.

      I'll See Your Heart- McKay/Sheppard
      Songfic/PwP/Rambling
      Rating is PG13
      Word count is 541
      vid found on YouTube, loosely.

      Oh, Lately It's So Quiet- McKay/Sheppard
      Rating is R- might be NC17. Need help deciding.
      Word count is 2253
      the dissapearance of a certain snarky astrophysicist. Inspired by the
      OK GO song of the same title.

      Sleep- McKay/Sheppard
      Drabble
      Rating is Gen
      Word count is 361
    • suicidallemoneater
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
        I'm kind of new on this scene, but I'm an old hat at beta reading if
        you'd like to send your stuff to me. I'm not really sure how exactly
        this works; if you e-mail me or whatever, but let me know, and I'd
        like to check out your stories.

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "cranberrytylenol"