Seeking Beta For Dark McWeir Story (redevelopment)

  • the_dark_light
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2006
      Hello all, I'm back from my creative sabbatical. (I'm sure many of
      you've been there before, studies/work (delete as appropriate) get in
      the way of writing and of course, it takes a while to start up again)

      I need to finish writing Goodbye McKay. I had planned to write the
      final chapter, but there are quite a few areas where (I think) the
      story can be improved. So I'm modifying it in some places, and
      rewriting it in others.

      In particular, I need to make sure that the sentence structure/grammer
      and writing style are up to spec

      If anyone's interested in helping, please, let me know.
    • Kat Ellis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
        If you're OK with not-the-quickest-turnaround-in-the-world I'd be willing and may even be able.
        Kat.