Lost puppy seeks new beta for dramaesque/friendship gen

  • thalion_pip
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2006
      Howdy. I was wondering if someone out there wouldn't mind playing beta
      for my story. Grammar Nazi's are always appreciated, but so is
      constructive criticism, whatever you dish out I can take. I'm more
      concerned about writing something worth it's salt than preserving my
      ego. If humility is required to write something worth reading than I
      have no problem with it.

      Ten chapters, John and Teyla centric, but involves the team.

      Much gratitude for even reading my post.

      AV