Available to Beta

  • Lorelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
      Am new at this (Groups and Beta), but would LOVE to do some Beta
      Reading. Australia is behind, so I'm probably not the best person to
      check on Episode Related storylines. But can do Spelling, Grammar,
      Characterization, and anything else. Not sure how to use Groups, so
      please email me directly. Also don't know what I need to have to do
      Beta Reaading (I assumed it was just proof-reading?)- but I learn
      fast. Would love to hear from someone.
    • rachel fischer
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
        hey, my names Rachel, better known as llewellynprince(at least i hope so),
        would you bve up for the secondn part of my fic, Kink?
        its got multiple pairings and its rated nc-17.
        rachel

        >From: "Lorelle" <timrelle@...>
        >To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [wraithbeta] Available to Beta
        >Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 16:59:54 -0000
        >

        >Am new at this (Groups and Beta), but would LOVE to do some Beta
        >
        >Reading.� Australia is behind, so I'm probably not the best person to
        >
        >check on Episode Related storylines.� But can do Spelling, Grammar,
        >
        >Characterization, and anything else.� Not sure how to use Groups, so
        >
        >please email me directly.� Also don't know what I need to have to do
        >
        >Beta Reaading (I assumed it was just proof-reading?)- but I learn
        >
        >fast.� Would love to hear from someone.

        > Friends tv show

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >

        > �Visit your group "wraithbeta" on the web.
        >�
        >�

      • Lorelle
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2005
          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "rachel fischer"
          <rachelfischer01@m...> wrote:

          > hey, my names Rachel, better known as llewellynprince(at least i
          hope so),
          > would you bve up for the secondn part of my fic, Kink?
          > its got multiple pairings and its rated nc-17.
          > rachel
          >

          > >From: "Lorelle" <timrelle@y...>
          > >To: wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [wraithbeta] Available to Beta
          > >Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 16:59:54 -0000
          > >

          > >Am new at this (Groups and Beta), but would LOVE to do some Beta
          > >
          > >Reading.  Australia is behind, so I'm probably not the best
          person to

          > >check on Episode Related storylines.  But can do Spelling,
          Grammar,

          > >Characterization, and anything else.  Not sure how to use Groups,
          so

          > >please email me directly.  Also don't know what I need to have to
          do

          > >Beta Reaading (I assumed it was just proof-reading?)- but I learn
          > >
          > >fast.  Would love to hear from someone.

          > > Friends tv show

          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >

          > >  Visit your group "wraithbeta" on the web.
          > >
          > >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          > >
          > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          Service.

          Would love to. Don't know if I could read femslash though (if
          there's any)
        • Lorelle
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
            Sorry (again...) Please don't cross me off your list!