Need a beta for my challenge fic at Mythficathon

  • moonshadegoldgirl
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2006
      It's still a wip that I haven't finished. My challenge was to do a fic
      with the Goddess of Love or Afrodite. I have plenty of time before
      needing to post it but I wanted someone to beta the usual grammer
      errors and the like. I think my character voice is well enough but I'd
      love to also have it given a once over.

      LV
    • Slade, Penny
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2006
        I can beta for you if you like, and it's Aphrodite. ;)

        It's still a wip that I haven't finished. My challenge was to do a fic with the Goddess of Love or Afrodite. I have plenty of time before needing to post it but I wanted someone to beta the usual grammer errors and the like. I think my character voice is well enough but I'd love to also have it given a once over.

        LV

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • moonshadegoldgirl
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2006
          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Slade, Penny" <pennys@...> wrote:

          > I can beta for you if you like, and it's Aphrodite. ;)

          Cool! I'll send it your way. Thanks!

          LV