Beta request for PWP McShep, spoilers for Irresistable

  • elgatoneun
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 3:14 AM
      Hi,

      This will be my first Stargate Atlantis fic. I got inspired by
      Irresistable.

      I have about a 3000 word PWP (I guess). I would say it was NC-17.
      It's established McShep and kind of an episode tag. It's my take on
      Rodney's questionable actions at the end of that episode.

      I would like basic grammar, spelling, punctuation, tense check, etc.
      and also any constructive criticism on pacing, character voice, pretty
      much the works.

      If you are interested, please e-mail me and I'll send you the story.

      Thanks in advance.