Help a poor feedback starved author?

  • flyingthroughwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2006
      I'm writing an action/adventure gen team fic. It's going to have alot
      of whumping action ;) I've written the first few chapters, and have
      the plot outline done. I just need someone to throw fishes at me when
      I mess my grammar up and yell at me when I jump heads ;) I promise
      credit and cookies to any betas who'd like to have a try?

      Quick preview. Jungle planet. Angry non-english speaking natives.
      Poison. Lots of team whumping. Sheppard as Indiana Jones. Ronon as
      Hercules. Rodney as...well Rodney. Teyla as Xena.

      Not literally.

      Yours, a despairing author,

      AnCa