Seeking beta for PWP McShep

  • Iocane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      It's kinda kinky, 4,600 words.  BDSM theme but nothing heavy at all, IMO. (Orgasm denial/delay and slight domination) Male masturbation and semi-public sex also included.

      Mostly just seeking grammar / logistics check and if someone familiar with the above bdsm aspects would be willing to have a look as well, I'd be grateful.  It's not a headspace I'm intimately familiar with, and I want to get it right.  (I know it's not the same for everyone but I wanna know if I'm *totally* off the mark as far as behavior goes)

      This is just a one-off, I'm not looking for a long-term beta.  My normal beta doesn't do PWP and this is the only one I've done or am likely to do.

      Anyone interested please mail iocane - at - iocane - dot - net

      Thanks for your time!

      Iocane