need a beta for McShep stories

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      I am writing for a challenge on livejournal and it consists of writing
      100 stories about John and Rodney. I need someone who can beta these
      stories over the course of however long it takes me to write them. The
      stories will range from fluffy to angsty and they will also be from PG
      to NC-17. I know that it's a big commitment and I will be very
      grateful if someone is interested. If someone agrees and then they
      find that they don't have time to do them later, no problem. Thanks!