Looking for beta NC-17 McShep

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      Hello.

      My pen name is Mystic and I usualy have a couple of betas lined up,
      but RL has them busy and I have a long story that needs a lot of
      help and input.

      It's an AU-vers, based on the film Some Like it Hot. I've cut it
      down from the orginal 178 pages to 124 approx. I'm looking at this
      point (since it's going to need more than one beta before posting)
      for some POV from someone who is familar w/ both SGA and the
      original Tony Curtis and Jack Lemon film. Story flow,
      characteraztions that fit close to both film and show.

      I'll be up front, the verb tenses are a mess but other than
      highlighting them, I'm focusing on the story itself. Then the
      grammar part will be next and hopefully by then it won't be such a
      nightmare.

      Anyone interested can leave me a message and email here or email me
      directly at: mysticmcknight@...

      Oh, I hate to sound picky, but I don't want it to take over a week
      as this has been on the shelf for over a month sadly.

      Hope someone is up to the challenge.

      Mystic