BtVS/Atlantis Crossover fic

  • jacksnau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2006
      I'm looking for a beta who has knowledge of Buffy and Atlantis for a
      fic I've been working on. It is about a third to halfway done and
      just over 10,000 words right now. In the Buffy 'verse, it is after
      the finale and in Atlantis it goes through S2 (which I have not seen
      all of so help on that would be appreciated as well).

      What I need in a beta is someone who will proofreed what I have
      written in addition to making sure that the plot and my
      characterizations are on track. I welcome constructive criticism so
      don't be afraid to tell me if something needs to be altered. I am
      definitely looking for someone to be truthful about the quality of my
      fic.

      Also, this is a het fic which I don't forsee as becoming NC-17 but it
      will have mature parts (although they have not been written as of yet)
      so be prepared to read something racy just in case.