Hi Guys - I need a beta please

  • Dee Dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2006
      I have a six chapter (will end in one more chapter) fic that is Het
      shipping Liz/Ronon. I am writing it based on a challenge from the
      WRFever Group. It is adult material with bondage, explicit sex,
      violence, and just a small bit of non-con.

      I need someone to check for spelling and punctuation. I would also
      like opinions on Sheppard's actions but please wait until you read the
      entire 6 chapters. I tend to leave cliffhangers at the end of each
      chapter and explain the situation in the next.

      Dee