McKay/Sheppard and others NC-17

  • rachelfischer01
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Title: Aphrodisiac
      Author: llewellynprince
      Series: Kink {this is part one}
      Rating: NC-17
      Pairings: McKay/Sheppard, Bates/Ford, Ronon Dex/Peter Grodin,
      Stackhouse/Markham, Radek Zelenka/Lorne,
      Category: romance, humor
      Season: 2
      Warnings: sex, lots and lots of sex
      aphrodisiac.

      Anybody interested?
      rachel
    • girlgonemadd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005
        I can help beta, a bit with grammer but more with characterization and story plot.  Just email me if you still need someone.

        Terri