New Beta

  • sandjh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2006
      Hi all,

      My one regular beta reader is having computer problems, the other has
      not gotten back to me yet. I'm looking for someone to beta read
      chapter four of my story "Mensa" if my other reader does not get back
      to me by the end of the day. I have not posted this fic on Wraithbait
      yet (it's on ff.net) but do plan to after I get a few more chapters
      done.

      Sandra (aka. IguanaMom)