seeking

  • alexandrialuthor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2006
      I need a beta promise to look after it and feed it cookies for sugar
      high. LoL
      SLASH( McSHep) AU
      Story: That touch of mind(au from the movie)
      Lenth: well its up to 1500 words right know.
      Must be a fast beta because i`m behind in time
      Grammar, Spelling, Plot.( so much help)
      Rate: not to sure yet(NC-17, to be carefull but not certain yet)
      Speed, for the Holy Gate, must have speed.
      mails: wizadorafred29@...
      miaro@...
      alexandrialuthor@...