Beta For Rodney Fics

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 8:04 PM
      I need someone that would like to bang out all the spelling, grammer,
      and confusing parts of my story out. I don't care if you bash parts of
      my story, everything will be taken in to consideration. Currently I
      have chapter one and chapter two done, about 1,300 words each with a
      current rating of about PG-13, which might increase in later chapters.
      This is a Rodney Fic, with a bit of angst. If you read the first
      chapter and decide you don't want to continue I will have no hard
      feelings.

      If interested email me: Darkmagicmage@...