Bonjourno

  • liluchica13
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2006
      Hi, I am totally new to the fanfiction business (the writing side
      anyway), but just got a sudden urge this afternoon to write something.
      It's short, OC (although it does include a little bit of Lorne and some
      Beckett). No pairings and it's pretty angsty, definetely no happy
      endings. Probs about a Pg-13 though i'm not clear on the rating system
      either so... :S
      I was just hoping for somebody to check it over for mistakes and just
      generally let me know if it would be truly embarrassing for anyone else
      to actually read it :D

      Any help would be much appreciated