Beta needed for Ronon/Teyla

  • missyvortexdv
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
      I have a short Ronon/Teyla fic but no beta that will ncessarily be
      happy dealing with the pairing.

      Anyone willing?

      Fic is here, unbetaed obviously, if you want to see how long it is first
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/missyvortexdv/93355.html

      ~
      Hans
    • babsji5
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "missyvortexdv" <alienforce@g...>
        wrote:

        > Anyone willing?
        >

        > ~
        > Hans

        i saw where you found someone, but if you need someone later, send an
        email, and i can try. now how well i do, is another question..
        babs