Beta wanted for a GEN Lorne & team story of approx. 1000 words.

  • zellieh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      This story is pretty much finished, and I could probably get away with
      posting it as it is, but I'd prefer to have someone - or several
      someones - check it over first. You can take as much time as you
      need - there's no deadline for it.

      My spelling and grammar are usually very good, although I have
      occasional problems with commas, sub-clauses, and punctuating
      dialogue. Oh, and I'm English, so I use UK spellings.

      If there's anyone out there who really likes Lorne, or knows US and/or
      military speech patterns, that would be wonderful; this is the first
      time I've written a Lorne POV piece, and I'm a little bit nervous
      about that.

      Well, you can see my fanfiction here:
      http://zellieh.livejournal.com/6872.html
      and you can email me at: zellieh@...