Re: Suggestion - for Beta Readers

  • victoriaely
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2006
      I agree about sharing the feedback with the beta-reader.

      About the archive... I have no contribution, it's Alyse and Leah who
      moderate it ^_^

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Laryn" <aleirian@...> wrote:

      > I've worked with several authors on this list, and just realized
      that I've never seen any of the feedback that they receive when trying
      to submit their stories. My latest author was kind enough to forward
      me a copy and it has helped to remind me of those long-forgotten
      grammatical rules and will improve my own work.

      > I would encourage all authors to share this feedback with their
      beta-readers, as it can only help to make the story-writing better.

      > I do applaud Alyse and Victoriaely for their strict guidelines,
      because it makes this archive one of the very few in any fandom to
      contain stories that are truly worth the time to read. We've all been
      to archives that allow anything to be published, and it's very
      difficult to wade through the muck and find the good stories. This
      archive is a wonderful exception to that rule.

      > Laryn

    • Laryn
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2006
        Ack - I should have realized that.  Thank you for the correction!