Re: Beta request for Ronon/Elizabeth NC-17 ficlet

  • fbutler87
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2006
      I'd love to beta for you. I'm good with grammar and could help you out
      with any awkward parts, content-wise.

      If you turn it into a series, I don't know how much I'd be able to
      help you with, as I'm taking a trip on the 27th of this month and my
      internet access will be a bit spotty after that, but I'm happy to help
      with whatever I can. Just e-mail me the fic.

      -Francesca

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Katrina Lizabeth Jones"
      <rambaldi.kat.47@...> wrote:

      > Hi! I'm looking for someone beta my R/E ficlet. I dunno if I'm gonna
      > turn it into a series of ficlets yet.
      >
      > Anywho, I'd like someone to go over the grammar and the general
      > content (especially the sex-based stuff cuz it's my first NC-17 fic).
      > Any criticism is welcome.
      >
      > If anyone's interested, just drop me a line and I'll email you the
      ficlet.

      > Peace and love, Kat ^^

    • Katrina Lizabeth Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2006
        Cool. Let me fix up the things my first beta suggested and I'll email
        it to you. ^^

        ~Kat