Beta needed. Mckay/Sheppard pairing, rating R for subject matter

  • crysgen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2006
      Okay, I need a quick and dirty beta job done.

      Quick because the story is for the lj community sga_flashfic, and oh,
      it's due tonight at 12a.m. EST. Heh nothing like waiting until the
      last minute. It's Mckay/Sheppard implied, but no actual sex. I don't
      know where the idea came from. Seriously it's a little cracked out.

      Which is why I need a beta for all the usual suspect (i.e.
      punctuation, suppression of my mad-love for the comma, etc.), AND an
      honest opinion of the story. To post or not to post?

      Any takers can reach me at crysgen78@...

      Thanks,
      Crystal