McKay/Sheppard POrn-21{if you really want to know, ask.}

  • rachelfischer01
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005
      Hey, me again. I have another Sheppard/McKay fic, if anyones
      interested in betaing.
      asjbg

      Pairing: McShep
      What you want one of the characters to say: "Fine!! I'll blow you in
      the jumper, but NOT while you're flying it."
      Plot: How about discovery!fic, wherein someone (or multiple someones)
      find out about their relationship.
      Rating: as high as you can get it...what's higher than NC-17?

      I just want the usuall, comments, grammer, spelling, flow...thanks
      rachel
    • Desiree
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005
        Just sent you notes on the first story I beta'd. I'd be more than
        happy to beta this one, too. Copy and paste the story into an email
        so I can read it at work. :)

        Desi

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "rachelfischer01"
        <rachelfischer01@m...> wrote:

        > Hey, me again. I have another Sheppard/McKay fic, if anyones
        > interested in betaing.
        > asjbg
        >
        > Pairing: McShep
        > What you want one of the characters to say: "Fine!! I'll blow you in
        > the jumper, but NOT while you're flying it."
        > Plot: How about discovery!fic, wherein someone (or multiple someones)
        > find out about their relationship.
        > Rating: as high as you can get it...what's higher than NC-17?
        >

        > I just want the usuall, comments, grammer, spelling, flow...thanks
        > rachel

      • rachel fischer
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005
          Just sent it too you!
          rachel
          have fun at work , i'm happy to keep you occupied ;}