Beta request for Ronon/Elizabeth NC-17 ficlet

  • Katrina Lizabeth Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2006
      Hi! I'm looking for someone beta my R/E ficlet. I dunno if I'm gonna
      turn it into a series of ficlets yet.

      Anywho, I'd like someone to go over the grammar and the general
      content (especially the sex-based stuff cuz it's my first NC-17 fic).
      Any criticism is welcome.

      If anyone's interested, just drop me a line and I'll email you the ficlet.

      Peace and love, Kat ^^
    • fbutler87
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2006
        I'd love to beta for you. I'm good with grammar and could help you out
        with any awkward parts, content-wise.

        If you turn it into a series, I don't know how much I'd be able to
        help you with, as I'm taking a trip on the 27th of this month and my
        internet access will be a bit spotty after that, but I'm happy to help
        with whatever I can. Just e-mail me the fic.

        -Francesca

        --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Katrina Lizabeth Jones"
        <rambaldi.kat.47@...> wrote:

        > Hi! I'm looking for someone beta my R/E ficlet. I dunno if I'm gonna
        > turn it into a series of ficlets yet.
        >
        > Anywho, I'd like someone to go over the grammar and the general
        > content (especially the sex-based stuff cuz it's my first NC-17 fic).
        > Any criticism is welcome.
        >
        > If anyone's interested, just drop me a line and I'll email you the
        ficlet.

        > Peace and love, Kat ^^

      • Katrina Lizabeth Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2006
          Cool. Let me fix up the things my first beta suggested and I'll email
          it to you. ^^

          ~Kat