A hi and offer of help

  • Em
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 2:16 PM
      Hey all,

      First off, a brief apology about my naming issues. I'm Em. I usually
      go by Davechicken in fandom (archiving, LJ, etc) but this Yahoo
      account was set up a while since. I answer to Em mostly, but if you
      call me Skip or Dave, I won't mind.

      If anyone's looking for a beta, do feel free to email me: davechicken
      at gmail dot com.

      I'm happy to do humour, hurt/comfort, angst, adult stories, adult
      themes, m/m slash, f/f slash, non-con... Actually, barring poetry or
      similar, or extensive crossovers/AUs, I'm more or less open to anything.

      I've several years of beta experience, and can pick up on spelling,
      grammar, punctuation, character, plot, voice - at least, so far
      there's been no complaints. *g*

      I'm primarily a fan of one Doctor Rodney McKay, and also Acastus
      Kolya... (coughotpcough) but not narrow ;)

      Anyhoo. If anyone needs a hand, drop me a line with a brief summary
      (genre, length, pairing, rating etc) a rough wordcount and what you
      primarily want me to focus on, if you're looking for something in
      particular. And yes, I am English, but I try not to infect everything
      with Anglicisms...

      Anyway. The best to all of you :)

      - Em