Beta wanted~~

  • D
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 9:40 AM
      Hiya :-) Looking for another beta. I already have Jen, but would
      like another pair of eyes--requirements below...

      Ok I'm not sure what my writing style is, but I'm sure it's all over
      the place. Here are a few things that you'd run into reading my
      drafts: clichés, overuse/repeat of a word in a paragraph, over use
      of 'then' and `ing' words, have sentences that don't make sense, too
      wordy, using the wrong word, repeating ideas... and the regular
      spelling, grammar, and standard commas problems.

      As my beta, you'd have no problem pointing out all of the above &
      more in highlights with comments. Have no problems with re-reading
      and beta'n the revisions—and would encourage it. Point out things
      that don't make sense—suggest having me re-write a sentence etc, and
      hopefully why it needs to be rewritten-what I'm missing getting
      across to a reader. Though would also point out what does work,
      encourage & poke me when necessary. Would love if we meshed to
      possibly have you beta future bits/discuss plot bunnies what to
      write next—but minimum you would be able commit to beta for the
      month of May and turn-abouts with a reasonable amount of time within
      a week, & steady communication between us, etc..

      The piece in question is part 2 of 'Yearnings Bound in Friendship'
      it is a slash/threesome between Rodney/John/Carson a kink piece. The
      first part is posted at Wraithbait under Denyce--if you'd like to
      check it out. The second part I'm still writing, and atm stands at a
      5441, word count.

      OK off to work anyone interested please contact me off list—thank
      you!!

      Denyce/deana
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 11:49 AM
        Id love to be ur beta I do have exams soon but Im sure i could make
        time. However Ive never done this before so I understand if you want
        someone more experienced.
        Kally