Beta needed for McShep slash, rated PG-13

  • spacemonkeyjax
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 2:50 PM
      Hi,

      Okay, I'm new so forgive me if I leave something out that should be in
      there.

      Title: Goodbye
      Categories: Slash, angst, deathfic.
      Pairings: McKay/Sheppard and mentions of Cadman/Beckett and Lorne/Parrish.
      Rating: PG-13 because of certian themes. Feel free to inform me if you
      think it should be diferent.
      hear and feel everything going on around him but can't move, see or talk.
      Warnings: Character death, suicide.

      Any help will be highly appreciated.

      Thanks.