Re: Beta needed for McShep NC17

  • drax_the_magnificent
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hey, I'll do it for you if you want.
      You may find that I update pretty slowly though as, I've got exams
      and coursework deadlines comming thick and fast, but I'm a sucker for
      McShep whumping, and it gives my brain something else to focus on,
      rather than just A Levels.
      Also a Brit, so I won't yell at you for using the Queen's English.

      Unfortunately, my medical knowledge is restricted to what's in my
      Mum's old nursing textbooks, and what I remember from when I helped
      her to study for her GNVQ 3, so apologies if I seem a bit clueless
      when it comes to medical jargon!

      ~Drakcir

      --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, "Laura" <laura_hackett@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > This is my first time posting here, so apologies if I miss any
      vital
      > information out :).
      >
      > I'm in need of someone to beta my John/Rodney story. Word count
      > wise, it's currently at 16,000 and change with no idea how much
      > longer it might get. It's going to be NC-17 though, and there's
      > still some angst to go before I get to that, so that's some
      > indication that it's going to get longer. Also, my last fic got to
      > a little over 56,000. I feel it's only fair to warn people *g*.
      >
      > As for other details, it starts with John whumping and adds
      > emotional John and Rodney whumping a little later on, 'cause I'm
      > mean :).
      >
      > What I'd like from a beta...well, I'm pretty sure the spelling and
      > grammar is okay- I've used spellcheck and I'm pretty good at
      > catching mistakes myself, but no one can ever get them all, so I'd
      > like someone who can give that a check over. I'll warn you that
      I'm