Beta needed: John/Elizabeth NC-17 fic

  • feathergryph
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 2:48 PM
      Hi, all! I'm looking for a beta for a John/Elizabeth fic. It's
      fairly short (shy of 3,000 words). Takes place directly after
      Inferno. Somewhat fluffy (certainly angst-free) PWP. I've written a
      fair amount of fic, but this is my first true porn fic. I need
      someone who can help me fix whatever's wrong both writing-wise and,
      well, sex-wise. If you're willing to take it on, drop me a line and
      I'll send you the fic.

      ~ feather

      On LJ: featherjean
      On AIM: feathergryph