Looking for a beta: McShep slash NC-17 SGA/Farscape crossover

  • redthunder213
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2006
      This story is a response to (my own, 'cause I'm a dork) challenge for
      Virgin!Fic. It's about 10,000 words so far (will probably end around
      12,000 words sometime tomorrow or Tuesday) and as it's my first fanfic
      in five years, I'd really love to find someone willing to give
      hardcore constructive criticism.

      Oh, and there's a brief bit of Sheppard/Chrichton, if that will sway
      you one way or the other.

      Thanks!
      RedThunder
    • Laryn