Beta Request for PG slash sequel to Wooden Horse

  • kyaol
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 9:24 PM
      Hi, it's the second half of the challenge. After you've written the
      story you take a sample of the work and give it to the artist you've
      partnered. The artist then gives you a sample of his/her work and you
      both adapt your work to take this sample into effect.

      I played with Sheppard and she played with Rodney hence Rodney comes
      to play in my story :) Um I was aiming for something specific with
      Rodney and I'd really like to know if it can be seen. So if you do
      glance over my story please let me know what you think that was.