serious need betas!!!!!!!!!help!!!

  • crowanimation
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2006
      okay i've tried to submit my first fanfic several times now but they
      keep telling me stuff needs to be fixed.i need really harsh betas to
      get me through.will lavish in friendship and gatttitude to all betas
      that reply.thanks muchly.crow
    • cassandra johns

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2006
          --- In wraithbeta@yahoogroups.com, cassandra johns
          <caras_auntie@...> wrote:

          > What type of story have you written?
          > hey cassandra,it's a Rodney/Kolya non-con.it's not very long and
          it's my very first ever so between the content ,being my first and
          the trouble i'm haveing getting it posted i'm very nervous and
          jittery. crow
          > crowanimation <crowanimation@...> wrote: okay i've tried to
          submit my first fanfic several times now but they
          > keep telling me stuff needs to be fixed.i need really harsh
          betas to
          > get me through.will lavish in friendship and gatttitude to all
          betas
          > that reply.thanks muchly.crow

          > Friends tv
          show