Beta needed for John/Elizabeth gen-fic

  • normative_jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      Hi all! I'm looking for a beta for a John-POV fic. It deals with his
      thoughts about Elizabeth, and includes flashback sequences of a
      conversation between them. The story is technically gen, but it can be
      read as UST shippy if you really look for it. The fic is PG for mild
      language and themes. It's about 2500 words. Just let me know what file
      format you prefer to edit in.

      Thanks!
      Normative Jean